Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wilkommen!

Dear friends, family, and other lovers of cupcakes,

As you all know, I am obsessed with cupcakes. Cupcakes are the most perfect creation of all time, and I firmly believe that they should be consumed and enjoyed by everyone. That said, I have decided to take my love to the next level.

Some of my New Year's resolutions were to have more fun, travel, and spend time with old friends. What is the best way to combine all of these things in a delicious way? Oh yes, that's right. I will be traveling to visit friends AND EAT CUPCAKES!

Sounds crazy? Probably is.

Until my bank account will allow me to travel out of this delicious city, I will be writing about cupcakes I know and love here in Boston/Cambridge/Newton. Excited? You should be.

With lots of sugary kisses,
k

No comments:

Post a Comment